Domestic Sex Trafficking.
McSexualisation of Bodies, Sex and Sexualities
Beyond Agency and Choice in Theorizing Prostitution. Theorizing Harm through the Sex of Prostitution.
- Meagan Tyler - Google Scholar Citations?
- Prostitution, Harm and Gender Inequality.
- MP’s Ignore Prostitution Harm & Gender Inequality | Family First NZ.
- Sar Dubnotal vs Jack the Ripper (French Horror Book 23).
- Understanding harm through the sex of prostitution - RMIT Research Repository.
- Gaspar Ruiz [with Biographical Introduction].
Body and Self in Prostitution. Critical Reflections on Policies. Representations of Prostitution and the. List of Tables and Figures. Men Consuming.
Prostitution, harm and gender inequality : theory, research and policy (eBook, ) [freezwealthsubtfimag.cf]
Linked through this overarching lens, there are, however, differing vantage points among the authors. For the most part. An unknown error has occurred.
Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while. No cover image.
Read preview. Synopsis Prostitution, Harm and Gender Inequality brings together international research exploring the range of gendered harms to women involved in prostitution and the consequences of growth of the sex industry for global gender relations.
While there is an increasing amount of research and academic output on prostitution, the current focus is often on discussion and critique of policy frameworks, and contemporary debates over harm are largely limited to sex trafficking and sexual exploitation of children. Less attention is paid to questions of how the sex industry perpetuates notions of objectification and male entitlement with respect to sexual access to women's bodies, despite being key feminist concerns for several decades.
This position has become effectively marginalized, but the global growth and industrialization of the sex industry requires a return to these questions.
- Citation Tools.
- People also read.
- Die Spielhölle in Baden-Baden (German Edition).
- Living the Perpetual Border in: Nordic Journal of Migration Research Volume 8 Issue 3 ().
- In the Company of Giants: Candid Conversations with the Visionaries of the Digital World;
- Prostitution, harm and gender inequality : theory, research and policy - JH Libraries.
- Poética da Episteme-Arte (Portuguese Edition).
Related Prostitution, Harm and Gender Inequality: Theory, Research and Policy
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved